Thursday 24 May 2012

When We Fade Away

Pin It Now!



Top - Penneys
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Ebay
Scarf - Swop night (from Sarah I think)


I have a confession to make - this is an outfit from a few days ago.  The outfit I had on today actually didn't work at all so I didn't want to post it! It sounds ok - a grey pleated skirt from Zara with a navy tshirt and denim jacket. But, it wasn't. So, I know this isn't today's outfit but I wanted to post something. I got this scarf from my friend Natasha's swop night and I love it. I love the colours with the navy blouse underneath. 


Here's some other pictures which I did take today in the sunshine.



This little guy was singing his heart out in his nest. Hope you can see him, he's very well camouflaged. 



Track of the Day: Those Dancing Days - When We Fade Away
I heard this band a few years ago. I'm sure someone played a song for me by them and I've been hooked ever since.

Hope you had a nice day in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment