Tuesday 29 May 2012

Forever 21

Pin It Now!
Earrings from €3-€7

Rings from €2 - €7

Necklaces from €3 & up. Bracelets €5 & up

Hats from €10

Sunglasses from €2 & up
(Collage by me - All images courtesy of www.forever21.com)

So, this post is a bit different to my normal outfit posts but I just wanted to try something new rather than you seeing what I wear all the time (which you may become bored of). A few weeks ago I went to a Zumba class with other bloggers for Sure Maximum Protection deodorant. It was lots of fun. The idea was we had to wear the deodorant and a grey t-shirt to a Zumba class to see the results. I have to say, the deodorant is very good. Lovely smell and is much creamier than normal deodorant. Bit more expensive than most but lasts longer. The lovely people from Thinkhouse PR were also there and Fiona had a pair of cracking earrings on from Forever 21. I had to pop into Forever 21 to check them out, so thank you Fiona! Their accessories are amazing with lots of different styles and very reasonably priced so you could have a new outfit without breaking the bank. I bought a few myself of course.
I won't be able to post to the blog for a few days but will be back with my first GIVEAWAY soon so keep an eye out for that.

Track of the Day: The XX - Teardrops
I've been listening to The XX lately as I'll be seeing them soon. You may/may not have heard their version of this Womack & Womack track.
Hope you're enjoying the start of summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment