Monday 14 May 2012

Hey Man (Now You're Really Living)

Pin It Now!




Jeans - Awear
Top - H&M
Shoes - New Look
Cardigan - Penneys

This is a look I wore over the weekend. The sun finally came out and it was lovely and warm. I really hope this is the start of our summer although I'm looking out the window and it's gone very dark and grey again. It's been so nice to be out of a winter coat for once...takes a much shorter time to get dressed too!
I had a really nice weekend - my friend's hen party, my boyfriend's niece's first birthday party and some windsurfing (may as well get some use out of this windy weather). After two lessons it's finally clicked I think. We're very lucky we have somewhere close by to do it. 
I really hope this week is a good one and a sunny one. That way I'll just sit on my balcony and catch up on my reading. I bought this big hat from Penney's so I'm hoping I'll get an excuse to wear it!


Hope you all had a lovely weekend & here's to a great week! 
I started listening to Eels again last year. I was looking for new music for the summer and dug out one of their albums. I always listen to it when the sun comes out. Maybe you'll like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment