Wednesday 29 August 2012

Italian Street Style

Pin It Now!
1. fashionising.com

2. baremagazine.org

3. elle.com

4. fashion.telegraph.co.uk

5. handbagfairy.co.uk

6. stylesaint.com

7. urbanweedsblog.com

I was looking for some style inspiration for an upcoming trip to Italy and typed in "Italian summer streetstyle" and these are some of the images I got. I get alot of inspiration from looking at streetstyle and it's a great way to look at your wardrobe and see what works together. I just thought I'd share the style of these very fashionable ladies with y'all..

1. Pleats, block colours, long skirts - say no more. The elegance and style...

2. I'm a sucker for green and love the length and shape of this very cute mini dress

3. I'm in love with maxi skirts at the moment and love how she's paired it with the very cute waistcoat

4. The shoes, the hair, love it

5. Casual but so chic

6. This dress reminds me of one Julia Roberts wore to the horse show in Pretty Woman

7. My favourite - I love black far too much and always worry that it's too dark for summer but worn with bare legs and cute animal print pumps and it works for me

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Cheryl - some seriously stylish ladies here xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so glamorous but effortless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the climate has alot to do with that. A tan can sometimes hide a myriad of imperfections!

      Delete