Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fix you up

Pin It Now!



Coat, Scarf - Ebay
Jeans, Jumper - Topshop
Jacket -Zara
Boots - Office

It's cold out there (but sunny!).  Wow, what a difference a few days make.  Last week we had temperatures of 22 degrees and I was wearing a blazer and shoes without socks! This week it's back to winter clothes (which I don't mind at all as I love winter clothes).
I have never owned a tartan scarf but I like this red against the beige. I always wear quite muted colours so a splash of tartan colour can't hurt!

My other big love is music (my first love actually - besides my other half). My very good friend Ruth, who runs fantastic workshops in all sorts of lovely things at  http://www.thecraftlounge.eu/  made a suggestion to me a few months ago that I should also put songs I like on my blog.  So, thanks to you Ruth, I'm going to do that!
Track of the day:
I'm currently listening to this track from Tegan & Sara (hence the title of today's blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment