Tuesday 17 April 2012

All I need

Pin It Now!


Coat - Ebay
Jeans - New Look
Boots -Rocket Dog
Snood, Hat - H&M
Top - Zara

I'm just back from a brilliant ten days surf trip in Kerry with some really great friends and family.  I had to pack for all kinds of weather - rain, wind, hail and sunshine - and we had all of it. I'd like to rename Kerry "wait five minutes" - if it's raining, wait five minutes and it will stop and the sun will come out.  
So, again, lots and lots of layering.  I realised a long time ago wearing a scarf immediately warms me up. 
These pics were taken by my other half on a gorgeous beach while the sun was setting. 

Track of the day:
We were doing alot of driving around looking at beautiful cliffs rolling down to the sea. Seagulls basking in the sunshine. Wild Kerry sheep on the mountains. 
The perfect setting for some Air.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8i28bNoYY&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment