Thursday 26 April 2012

Falling Down

Pin It Now!



Coat - Topshop
Scarf - Ebay
Boots -Office
Jeans - New Look
Beret - H&M
Blouse - AWear

Back outside thank god. Pictures taken inside never look great so I'm really happy there was a break in the weather today. 
Boots are back.  At this stage we should probably still be in tights but wearing tiny ballet pumps and not heavy waterproof boots. But, I actually don't mind because I prefer winter clothes anyway.
I really love this scarf.  I've never owned a tartan scarf before but I saw this on Ebay and loved the colours.
The coat came with a faux fur white collar which I took off to replace with this scarf. You can't really see it but I'm wearing a white blouse underneath the coat and I've bright yellow nailpolish on.
Enjoy splashing in the puddles!

Track of the day:
I'm afraid my mood reflects the weather so it's Scarlett Johansson today singing a sad song.  Her voice is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USiLOQFW3X4&ob=av2n

No comments:

Post a Comment