Wednesday 11 July 2012

Cross Your Fingers

Pin It Now!




Blazer - Swopshop Night
Dress - A Wear
Necklace - H&M

I love the colour of this dress and it has sleeves too. Not enough dresses these days have sleeves. Why is that? Designers must think we all have perfectly toned arms that we're all dying to show off. Hmmm...not me anyway. I love the simplicity of wearing a dress - add tights and a blazer/cardigan and a pair of brogues and you're sorted.  
There's actually a company in Ireland who will add sleeves to your clothes for you. I can't find a link to their site but I'll post it up if I find it over the next few days.


Track of the Day:   Laura Marling - Cross Your Fingers
Just love her voice. 


I'm very excited because today I'm going to my first ever Press Day. It's for Arnott's AW line. I'll do a post of it hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

6 comments:

  1. This dress and the colours are gorgeous on you Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Alison. That's very nice of you to say x

      Delete
  2. Love everything about the outfit! Looking lahffly dahling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh press day - very interesting!! Can't wait to see what's in store for A/W. Already in the mood for a change of wardrobe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hear ya. So much loveliness in the form of shoes, bags, coats, dresses...lots & lots of dresses which I was thrilled about. Will do a post on it soon...xx

      Delete