Friday 9 March 2012

Messing around

Pin It Now!

Jeans - Topshop
Top - Zara
Boots - Ebay
Snood - H&M

I thought I'd try taking a picture of myself in a mirror to see how it would come out.  I really do need to get a tripod but carrying one around with me all the time would make me look like an idiot. I've also realised I look a bit confused in the first picture but I didn't get to take alot of pictures that day because I was on a very busy street and was embarrassed so these will have to do!
I really like these jeans because they're just above the ankles so work well with ankle boots. But I got them years ago in Topshop when skinny jeans were just coming out and I haven't been able to get another pair since. 
I really do love stripes too. This top is cream and black which you can't really see in the picture but it's something different to the usual navy and white / black and white at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment