Sunday 18 December 2011

xmas night out with the girls

Pin It Now!



dress - Penneys; shoes - Office

Had a lovely night out with the girls last night. Went to Thai Orchid and ate far too much. I'm still not feeling great so didn't have a drink. Was in my pyjamas all day so I loved getting all dressed up for the night. This dress is from Penneys and normally it's quite hard to get a dress in Penneys that fits everywhere. This one does. It has a lovely bird pattern on it. I also think it would look nice with coloured tights. I bought these shoes a few years ago in Office and my fashionable friend Tasha tells me mint is very in this season. 

2 comments:

  1. love love love the little dress, cheryl. can't believe it is from penneys!! brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Annette. It may still be there!

    ReplyDelete